Hill Family Medicine is proud to offer complete care for adults in Hill county and surrounding areas. From treatment of chronic diseases and sick visits to annual wellness exams, Hill Family Medicine provides a broad range of routine and preventive care to help you achieve and maintain good health. Hill Family Medicine is dedicated to providing patients with quality, personalized care in a friendly, professional setting.
Same day appointments often available. For more information or to request an appointment, please call (254) 582-8006.
Your health care at your fingertips 24/7: Our online patient portal allows you to view and request appointments, view your billing statements and balance, make payments, request prescriptions and refill and communicate your doctors by sending and receiving secure messages.
Areas of Specialization:
- Preventive care, including physical exams and immunizations
- Treatment of short-term illnesses, such as sinus infections and the flu
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal, and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, COPD, and high blood pressure
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Medicare wellness visits
- Women’s health visits
- Received the Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce Presidents Award for "New Doctor of the Year" in 2017